my besties...

Saturday, July 10, 2010


once i met a great friend
who knew me right away
it was funny how she understood
all that i had to say
she listened to my problems
she listened to my dreams
we talked about love and life
as though we had been there for a very long time

never once i felt judged by her
as it seems she knew exactly how i felt
but even so she just seemed to accept me
and everything that i've dealt
without interrupting nor questioning
for she just stays very patiently
and didn't go away

i wanted her to truly understand
how much this really meant to me

[p/s: my dear best friend...thank you for everything we've shared....no matter where you are, near or far....you will always be close to my heart....]


7 heart throbbing words:

PIDUT ASiS said...

bestnya ada bnyk best fren... :)

kina said...

mish my best fren....huhu

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@PIDUT ASiS
berkawan biar seribu kn...
lebih pon xpe...
janji bkn kawan mkn kawan....

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@kina
i miss mine too....

Hamzah Ian said...

alooo kawan.. gua datang lagi.. hehe

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Hamzah Ian
hey....slalu2 la dtg k...

caca said...

yg psl coment tu , pegi kt setting > comment > comment form message . tulis la ape2 kt situ .

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved