i.heart.nuffies

Friday, October 22, 2010

salam everyone
today as usual i wish to share with all of you some good news
and again i would like to express my sincere gratitude towards nuffnang
for again trusting me with yet another buffered earnings
and it's my 9th

NOKIA C3 LB

  
really appreciate much that had been given and do hoping for more
and my wishes is to all my fellow friends too


- I LOVE YOU NUFFNANG -
MORE AND MORE EACH DAY!!!


4 heart throbbing words:

hamzah ian said...

byk nye.. pesal aku tak pernah smpai 9 ni

Derus said...

ish..byknya BE cik...syok betul..:)

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@hamzah ian
alamak hamzah~
aku running tggl 6 jer tue~

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Derus
alhamdulillah~
syok gak tp ade risiko jugak~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved