my bandung trip

Monday, October 4, 2010

after a while long keeping this photo's in my camera...
i'm well presenting it to you...
love!!

[peace no war]


this is prior to arrival at JAKARTA

this is after visiting the campus of Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)


after spending few hours with little babies under foster care
all of them are so cute!!


after spending yet a cooling evening at tangkuban parahu


our first lunch total for 4 is 113,410 (damn expensive!!)
*well not really actually*


the person who kept company of me till the end of the trip
thanks a lot!!

ice tea (miss this loads)

nasi komplit (cost me 28,000)


me having a short date with the mannequin


suddenly i'm rich (i'm a millionnaire!!)


with gojes kak mala (roommate at de'Tropis)

suddenly felt the combination is pretty
(my shoes and my bag!!)



6 heart throbbing words:

hamzah ian said...

fuhyoooo

caca said...

boleyy tengok gambar nya tapi lambat sikit. bile scroll ke bawah baru dia appear, kot.

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@hamzah ianhuuu......

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@caca
maybe lah kott~

Tomato Gurl's Life said...

bestttttnyerrr!!!

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Tomato Gurl's Life
best lah jugak g sane~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved