special wish for you

Friday, December 24, 2010

assalamu'alaikum w.b.t
in my world, i've been blessed with two stunning girls as my best friends
they were the one that have been with me for the past 13 years
they were more than friends, instead they were my family
i would do beyond anything for them
things may no longer be the same for us now
but i promise you this one simple thing
that you both will be my best friends till the end

so
dated 24th of December 2010
i'm taking this opportunity today
to present a little birthday wish specially for one of my besties...

miss nadzratul ain abd shukor

LOVE YOU MUCH~!!




4 heart throbbing words:

mazeermohamad said...

happppy!! semoga panjang umo murah rezeki~ lemas dalam duit yang berlambak2 erk~ wakakakaka!

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@mazeermohamad
thanks la erk wish jugak~

Anonymous said...

dear.... im so touch of yr words my dearest best friend... love u so damn much my lovely bestest friends......... so sweet and i am so touch.... love u always... muah2.. ain ..

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Anonymous
am doing this for the love i have for you~
hoped you had a great day~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved