been in rehab

Thursday, January 20, 2011

salam...
that doesn't sound right , didn't i
things haven't been the same lately cause i've been on with my study life



i've left my blog for a very long time thus i'd decided to make over the blog and it's existing posts
therefore what you are seeing now is more likely to be me but more closer at heart
this time around i've pledge myself to actually be much more committed with my blog

my wishes and dreams for my blog are as such to gain super duper many friends and thus become among the person whom people adore more or at least something like it
despite that , i was thinking on getting my own personal web hosting
well , wouldn't it be nice to have a blog by the name 
www.kamaryeahtajuddin.com
ain't that glamourous
[part of my dream this year]

well that's that , my hopes and dreams for now
a lot of effort must be put up to actually achieve all dreams and wishes
wish me all the best and hopefully u'll never stop giving your support to me
till then my fellow friends



4 heart throbbing words:

Nurul Faezah said...

Yeah, it's very nice having blog as company! ^^,

Alin Marlini said...

moga2..one day...

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Nurul Faezah
well thanks dear~
it really seems so too~

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Alin Marlini
insyaALLAH~
thanks for the support~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved