relax and respond

Friday, June 17, 2011

assalamu'alaikum w.b.t and a very sincere apologies from me to all of you

i knew that it had been long from i last updated myself here . just so you know , never once i forget any of you who came along no matter what , though you knew that i wasn't around . been away to recapped myself after facing life as it was .

hopefully i could start fresh with all the things around me . been totally off with my holidays freshening up myself before the new semester begins . well actually , it has begun this past few days actually . please , please do forgive me , my darling friends .

my current addictions , though , to share it with all you people , facebook - ing have been part of my routine . well , that is to add up with my routine here . to be frank , i won't be around much as i used to be . cause i find it distracting as i am not good with schedules .but i promise to try my very best .

then again , just to share it with you , here are two of the games that i am somewhat addicted in facebook ( FB ) .

city of wonder

csi : crime city

well , that's it then . will be back again soon .  toodles .


16 heart throbbing words:

blog-tips-kurus said...

finally.. welcome back dear! :-)

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@blog-tips-kurus
thanks dear for welcoming me back~
i'm sorry though~

ChaCha said...

dear... :) good to hear that..eh nak add fb boleh?

EZAN IDMA said...

hye :) addicted fb game ya??

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@ChaCha
sure dear~
thanks btw darling~

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@EZAN IDMA
hye dear~
lebih kurang macam tue lah dear~
hee~

AmalinaNashihin said...

i, myself are addicted to several fb games...
*sighs*
I should pay more attention on reality now -.-

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@AmalinaNashihin
well, thinking about reality and leaving those games??
*sigh*
that's the problem with me actually~

Hans said...

I'm lucky becoz tak addicted with fb games
kalau tidak tak tahu apa jadi
hehehe

Maharaja Lawak Minggu 12

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Hans
i am 110% sure you'll be just like me~
payah sgt2~

syAzAnA said...

csi tu penah main. then, stop. haha. cepat bosan sket. hehe.

eh, lama gila xdtg sini. ehhe

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@syAzAnA
really??
i guess ramai pon macam tue actually~
dulu main game lain now main game lain~
hee~

btw thanks for coming dear~

AzwanRamli said...

cool!

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@AzwanRamli
thanks~

hamzah ian said...

byk mase main game... hehe

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@hamzah ian
sbb main game xde nk kene pikir pape lah mejah~
tue yg byk mase diluang di situ~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved