baby shower

Monday, July 25, 2011

assalamu'alaikum and a very great week to all of you
 
well , these are photos from my best friend and her elder sister's baby shower . just felt happy for them both . therefore would love to share some picture of them . but most would definitely be of my best friend , my darling dear arina shahzuani .
 


 
well , i shall say this is all hers as well as her hubby but unfortunately i don't have their pictures together . sorry love . 
 
 
 

 
well , that's all i have for now . don't you just think that all the food is tempting and adorable just like my friend ?? well , to be honest , i don't quite have the feel to eat all the cute food so i end up grabbing the photos .

p/s : i love you dear till eternity . you are my BFFE . may your delivery would be of ease for you . insyaAllah .


6 heart throbbing words:

blog-tips-kurus said...

nanti nak buat mcm ni jugek le tp ntah bile.. haha!
btw, bile depa due? :-)

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@blog-tips-kurus
my friend bru 7 month tp sis die 8 months da~
so dlm bulan 9 sorg bulan 10 sorg~

Aida Omar said...

cumey nye gambar nie mar..

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Aida Omar
thank you sayam~

Anonymous said...

me love u super duper much dear!!!!
time envy us :( but though we are far apart.. u know we are close at heart kan!!!!! love u always my BFFE!!!!! muahhhh

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Anonymous
thanks my darling~
love ya much forever n ever n ever~
can't wait for the baby to pop out~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved