mood : smurfing happy

Thursday, August 18, 2011

assalamu'alaikum w.b.t and a very pleasant weekend to all

it's been days since i last update myself here .been wanting to do so , only time had not been manageable by myself just yet , thus causing problems such as this . lame , i know . cause eventually everyone is given an equal amount of 24 hours per day . forgive me again .

just to share with you people that i did managed to get myself a pair of tickets for the smurfs premier screening this coming week . i have thought of the person to bring along but then i might have to change the plan and give the person both of the tickets . but that depends actually . there are few reasons beyond that really .

let's just skip that part , okay .


can't wait to see the blue creatures in action though . i would also love to take this opportunity to thank NUFFNANG for giving me this ticket .


0 heart throbbing words:

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved