that's what friends are for

Monday, September 12, 2011

assalamu'alaikum w.b.t. and a very good day to all

thanks for everything . that's all that i can say to all of you who never stop visiting me though that's not what you'd get in return lately . well , sometimes i do have a peek on each and every blog around but only as a silent reader .

i do hope somehow it meant a lot to all of you as it does to me . sometimes i do thought of leaving this blog , but somehow i don't have the heart to remove all of you from my deep thoughts . somehow you all meant a lot to me .

at times when the skies weren't so blue , you all were the one who'd cheer me up . you'd never stop giving me support and that's what i'll miss if i leave this blog . and to that i'll still be around , sticking my hands to the keyboard , tapping nonsense and crapping all sort of details .

i shall say that this is where i talk crap and this is also where i made new friends . so to all my friends , this is for you , with love . 


2 heart throbbing words:

ChaCha said...

halu dear...hehe..kite ni kt fb jrg bertegur kan..hehehe..segan ngn mar... :)

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@ChaCha
lorh~
kenape nk segan plak nyer dear??
tegur2 ajelah~
kadang mar x perasan~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved