assalamu'alaikum w.b.t. and a very great day to all
well hello there now , as you can see , i was thinking of sharing with all of you on what to expect when the unexpected occur in your life . well , all i can say is that not everyone is aware of anything such as this . and i know , how some would discriminate for not knowing this little bit of knowledge .
well , i shall say that this is focused on those who have or will have or intended to have a car . however , this is based on experience and let's just say not a pleasant one .
now , do you get what i am trying to tell you ?? well , that's what happened to me very recently , whereby it just so happen to be yesterday . where and when , let's just keep that only to my record .
so to those lovely people out there , let it be ladies or gents , keep this in mind , so whenever such thing as this ever happen to you , you shall not panic .
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- wait for the water to subside, that if it is due to flash flood . or i suppose any form of risen water due to heavy rain.
- do not , i mean DO NOT ever try to start your engine . especially if you know that the engine was covered with water . there are things to do with piston and engine and stuff .
- try to remove as many water possible from the interior compartment (if you wish for your car to dry off faster) .
- leave your car where ever safe in order to allow any water inside the engine to drain off , so please don't even try to start your car just yet . it is possible to try to do so after minimum of 3 hours (make it a day to be safe) so that no short circuit shall occur .
- once you manage to get your car started , the next first thing to do is get your car engine checked at the nearest workshop (just to be sure everything is fine)
- and i shall suggest you have your interior cleaned up cause it will leave stain as well as odour if you let it dry out on its own .
well , that's it then . just a simple tips to all . if that is what i shall call it . to know the science behind it all , you are most welcome to do so .
"there's always a risk in buying a car , so be aware of what to come" - zaidar, 2011