happy teachers day

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

assalamu'alaikum w.b.t. and may peace be upon you

it's 16th of may and it marks the date for the very special person in our heart . to you and to me . 

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY

i would like to take this opportunity to thank all of my teacher from the very beginning , from the 1st day i learned my ABC's up to these very moment , this very second . 

to my dearest teachers :
SK SEAFIELD - SK SERI SELANGOR - SMKSJ - SMKUSJ4 - SBPI GOMBAK - UITM SHAH ALAM - MSU SHAH ALAM

thanks for all your guidance and the experiences shared . it has been very useful for me throughout my life . without you , i'd be lost in this world , and without you i'd tremble every steps i take . 

forgive me for all my wrong-doings intentionally or unintentionally . for i am just human with mistakes . thank you for your prayers ; it had brought me up to this level , to the person i am now . i hope it's not to late for me .

my unconditional love for each and everyone of you who had come in my life as my teacher . regardless of where you are right this very moment . only God Almighty can repay all your deeds . thank you again and again .

dear students , do cherish all the moments you have with your teachers . they'd do anything for you ; just like a candle burning in the dark , just for the sake to light up our lives . 

with this , i'd like to share a short video by jinnyboytv . hope you enjoy .


THANK YOU TEACHER


4 heart throbbing words:

Mak Lagenda said...

hepi teacher days!!!

:)..

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Mak Lagenda
happy happy~!!!

:D

Sally Yatiey said...

Happy Teachers Day :D

.:|kamaryeah|:. said...

@Sally Yatiey
happy2~!!

p/s: w/out them siapalah kita kan~

 

copyright© 2010 kamaryeah tajuddin
all rights reserved